Saturday, March 7, 2009

Soon to be Italian rock star

Ashley is SOOOOOOOO awesome she now knows Italian or at lest one song in Italian. She had her solo ensemble in Adams today. She had one for band & three for choir. The video is of her Italian solo that she placed 1st with. She also placed 1st in her band duet & in her choir duet with her friend Brook & got a 2nd in the double choir duet. Lots of people came to support her today her Mom, Terry, Becca & Megan, Grandpa & Grandma Foster and Nana and we had lots from church and her friends. So she was in good company to say the least. Thank you all for coming and supporting my kid:-) to the rest of you WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!;-)

Ashley is getting ready for her school musical that will be the first week in April (the 2nd and the 3rd) so mark your calenders. Don't make me gilt you into coming:-)


She is also looking froward to track & filed come spring. Me I am just looking forward to spring.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Ashley you did so good today on your band and choir. I am so proud of you that you can get up and do that. They are all 1st in my book!!

Unknown said...

WOWZERS!!! You sounded as good as you looked (which was GrEaT if you didn't know!) I totally would've been there, but no one invited me :) Thanks so much for posting video cuz I love seeing whats going on. I wish there were more (hint, hint-wink, wink-nudge nudge).