Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Update

Hello! Just thought I'd update you all on us little Fosters. My mom is in town for the big arrival, which has been really nice. I really had no idea what I needed or anything like that so I'm glad she's here. We had a doctor's appointment today and he says I'm 1-2 cm dialated and 90% effaced. He seems to think it will be any day now. He said that I'm "favorable" because the baby is very low and ready to go. He did a couple of things to try to start some contractions. Anyway, Adrian is still plugging away at school. He's keeping very busy this semester. He's excited to only have one more semester of classes after this.
The musical went extremely well. Though, if you didn't get a chance, you should definitely read the blog post about it. We had quite the accident the last night. But all is well now. We just competed yesterday in our region one-act competition. The kids did great but unfortunately we didn't make it to state. That's probably a good thing though. We have region individual events next Wednesday, but I'm thinking the sub may have to take my students as I may be in the hospital or just getting home. We took a tour of the maternity ward where we're delivering last night and we like it a lot. It's nice and small and the rooms are very nice. Plus we get to stay in the same room for everything. Adrian's excited because all the rooms have DVD players and cable. He can introduce Mackenzie to sports right from the start.
Well I think that's about all that's going on. We're just sitting and waiting....

2 comments:

The Fabulous Fosters said...

Glad to know things are going great. I am glad that you mom is there for you. It is exciting I know to be a grandma.

Amanda said...

Just rmember to breath when the time comes:) You'll do great