Friday, March 27, 2009

Video of Mackenzie

I thought I'd share my video of the darling Mackenzie so you could see her facial expressions and all that hair! Sorry my camera doesn't stay in focus very well, but you'll live. ;) She is such a sweet tender little thing and you just want to soak up her sweet spirit.

And how 'bout a standing ovation for that mom of hers that blessed us with this special spirit. Now that morning sickness, blemishes, lack of clothes, discomfort, constant hunger, lack of sleep, swelling and rips and cracks in all the wrong places are over, enjoy this little blessing strait from Heavenly Fathers arms to yours- lay on your belly and get reacquainted with your feet. :0) You did good.

And what is Mackenzie without a bit of Adrian? Here's to the new proud papa who helped the last nine months with anything, anytime and anywhere to lessen the burden for Britt. They make a pretty good team. And after a crash course with my rugrats I'm confident in his newly formed parenting ability, patience and lack of fear for holding newborns. Just wait for your crash course on teenagers! See you in 7 years or so. ;) I'm happy for you!!

Lots of love to you all!

1 comment:

The Fabulous Fosters said...

Thank you so much for the video. It is wonderful to get to see her in action. She will be such an asset to our family. (Enjoyed seeing a picture of the fingernails too.)