Monday, March 16, 2009

Megan's Test

Megan tested for her dark blue belt tonight and kicked butt!!! I am so proud of her and all the hard work that she puts into her Tae Kwon Do. Her board break was the "Jumping front snap kick" and if you don't put your piggies back all the way you could break them and go wee wee wee all the way to the ER. I was so nerves that she would hurt herself (and we might spend the night in the ER), but she didn't and I have to say that I was praying the whole time. She did so good!! It took her a few times but she did it and that's what counts.
I know that Sarah wanted some more videos, so I am going to take you through her testing with some of the videos and pics that I took. So get comfortable and enjoy the show.
Megan is the one in the PINK. Megan likes sparring Cameron because they are friends. Not that you can tell by the video but they really do like each other;-)
This is Megan and her board break.
Megan getting her dark blue belt & her certificate from Randall Boggs her instructor.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Awesome job Megan, you can scare the pants off anyone!! Thanks Becca for posting those for me to see. Love you guys!