Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mama turns 60

On the 6th family gathered to help me turn 60 years old. I was blessed on my birthday with phone greetings from Rebecca and Megan singing, Daddy, Mary, Amanda, and Sarah, Ean, Coi and Ria singing the Happy Birthday song. I got me a present of joining the Ho Chunk House of Wellness in Baraboo run by the Indians. They have wonderful pools and since I shouldn't do resistance training because of my back going out lately, I gave up Curves to do swimming. I have really enjoyed it and manage it about 3 times a week.



I loved all the gifts I got. Daddy got me just what I wanted. A good set of scales. I am not sure how good it is because we all gained at least 5 pounds over the old ones that were rusty, ect. It tells all the essentials like body fat, metabolism, bone density......



Megan gave me a beautiful necklace that she bought from the POPS store with the POPS money she had earned at school. She also made a wonderful homemade card out of glitter glue.

Isabella also made me a card of her and grandma. What talented grandkids.

Deardens sent out their presents. I now have pictures of the Deardens on the mouse pad for my computer. I love it. Sarah also gave me a Pampered Chef meat spatula to break up hamburger.

Rebecca displayed her talents again by making new towles for the stove in the shape of dresses. Also gave me new PJ's to get rid of the ugly old red ones.

Also I enjoyed Mary and Ashley's gas card, Charley's german sausage, the Martinez family Sysco steaks, Grandmas movie of Emma, a nut chopper. and body wash and Eva and Jerry's singing card. Mary made my favorite sugar free cake and I loved it. Ate too much, but loved it.

1 comment:

crystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sounds like you had a wonderful day surrounded by wonderful people. you look great!