Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello

A whole week and no one has posted anything? Well, not that I have much exciting to say, but I'm not scared to share.
Today my friend Rene's divorce is final. It's a really hard time for her, I wish I could be there for her, so if you see her give her a big hug from me. She is actually coming out to see me on the 18th-23rd. She needs a vacation. She wanted to go down to Vegas, so she got the room and I got us tickets to see Circ du Solie (spelling?) so I get a vacation too- which is much needed sinced I'm basically a single mom lately and I could use a couple of days to breath.
Richard has been working more on our (soon to be) new Tahoe. He has to do all the bodywork on the front end. It will be my first non-90's vehicle EVER (an '02.....still seven years old, but whatta ya do?), and he is promising that I can have it in my name so they can't sell it out from under me (like every other vehicle I've had), so we'll see.
Ria is talking tons more in the past few weeks, and even says 3 word sentences. She's now learned to turn door knobs and escape from nap time, and has learned all about hitting (love those good teachers she has). Most of the time she goes poopoo on the toilet, but in her diaper for the rest. She hasn't quite found all of her balance yet- the search goes on. :)
Coi is a hormonal, emotional roller coaster, grrr. She always runs off to pout if she doesn't get her way (I know- reminds you of me), which is often, and I've learned more patients from her than the other 2 put together. She loves doing yoga with me every night though, and could be hugged and snuggled the whole day long. Her favorite thing is for me to tell her stories about me as a kid, about her as a baby or ones I make up about her.
Ean goes up and down with his behavior at school, and when he's home he's either doing home work, his chore (unloading dishwasher) or playing Transformers. By that time of day he usually needs to have some personal space and wants to play by himself. He's really been enjoying the Book of Mormon and is fascinated by the wars and how they just never learn! We are in Helaman right now. Of course I have to stop and explain words, or paraphrase what's happening sometimes, but he remembers it all. He doesn't like the Gadianton robbers :) .
This whole week Kami has been gone and I actually got up every morning by myself and went to work out. I'm pretty proud cuz usually if no one is waiting for me I don't have motivation to do it so, yay me!! And I did get Melaleuca products that Amanda is advertising for, and so far so good! I haven't tried the cleaning products yet, I'm waiting for Richard to be home so I don't have to worry about kids getting in the way. But their lotion healed up my severely dried and cracked skin in 2 days, their exfoliating soap is the best ever and yummy, yummy food stuff. Oh and the tooth polish is great too, and their mouthwash doesn't burn at all, I could keep it in my mouth all day. Way to know your stuff 'Manda! ;)
By the way, Crystal has mono, which with being 6 months pregnant isn't bad enough, it has made her liver and spleen swell making her have blood clots, which have more than likely gone to her lungs. She has a cat scan scheduled to find out for sure, so keep her in your prayers.
Well, I love you all, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) to you Mama- party hardy!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Megan loves for me to tell her storys about me growing up and her as a baby too. Funny. I just keep the good ones to myself!!
I hope you and Rene have fun, I know you will.
I didn't even know that Crystal was pregnant. What is she having? Tell her we wish her luck with everything. That sucks for her to have to go through this. Keep us up to date on whats going on.