Wednesday, April 15, 2009




Hiddy Ho Fosters! It's your long lost crew from Columbus, GA. Just got back from our wonderful vacation in Hawaii. A quick update on the clan, Art is still working as a range instructor until this summer when he will leave for Drill SGT School. There he will train for nine weeks. I've just started back at my new job at Aflac. I'm now officially an insurance agent. Anyone need a policy?...LOL Little Art is still exceling in school. Since we kept him out of school one extra day after spring break we disrupted his perfect attendance. :-( Little Marlee is doing great! She is now about 18 lbs and 27 inches long. She will be tall just like her daddy. And as you can see from the picture we've gotten her ear's pierced. She really enjoyed the trip to Hawaii and was very spoiled by all just like her brother. My older sister now calls her "Sunshine" because she is always smiling. My Grandfather calls her "Angel" because he said she's as sweet as one. And my mom calls her "Mrs. Aloha" because she is always happy. Trust me she answers to all. I just call her my "Sweet Pea" which is the nickname that her daddy gaver her. We miss everyone very much and are going to try and make a trip out to WI this summer. Look forward to seeing you all soon. Huges and Kisses for all!!!

2 comments:

The Fabulous Fosters said...

It was great to hear all about your family. I am glad you enjoyed your trip to Hawaii. I hope your new job does well. Know that we love you. Mom Foster

Unknown said...

So glad to hear about you guys!! I think about you, but dont ever have enough time to let it known. How great you were able to go out and see your fam, I bet the kids just loved it!!