Thursday, April 9, 2009

Class with my kid

Tonight was parents night at Taekwondo. It was fun (I say that only because I feel like I have to if I don't want to be a wimp and I don't;-) to be in class with Megan and see what she is learning and try it out for myself. I can tell you that it is not as easy as it looks to get all the kicks right. So we worked on our kicks. About 6 different ones. Then we worked on the bag for Megan's board break the 360 degree roundhouse kick.
Then the "fun" started. We played a game that is called "stuck in the mud". It is kind of like freeze tag with kick paddles. You have to run, and run, and RUN so you don't get out. When it is your turn you have to run, and run, and RUN to try and get everyone out. (I like playing with my two-year-olds much more. I can keep up with them for now:-) I did have fun and hope that they will have another one someday.

No comments: