Thursday, February 5, 2009

A personal best

I am super excited, and I just wanted to share with my family why, since most of you will understand. I have NEVER been a jogger (I know- shocking news flash!) but always wanted to because its never the fat people who are jogging, just skinny. There must be a reason for that. ANYWAYS....I've been going to the gym in the morning and walking on the treadmill for 20 min. and then doing weights and ball workouts. Well I got up the courage to try to start jogging, which only lasted like a minute before walking resumed (cuz I'm not one of those skinny people yet, just a fat walker ;). Well, I've worked my way up now to 1.7 miles STRAIT -with out stopping!!!!! I'm so proud of myself!! It helps that I have an AWeSoMe sports bra that is under wire and fabulous. (What can I say...I wouldn't be a Foster if I didn't comment about food or bosoms!) Only problem is I'm still not skinny and since I've been doing this for a month my pants have only gotten more snug. Richard says it's because I'm building muscle under the fat. I'd rather trade in the new muscle for old fat, but apparently you cant just trade across the board or anything. Hmmm... so I guess I just keep plugging along and hope that tomorrow I'll wake up not loving food so much! Here's hoping!

2 comments:

The Fabulous Fosters said...

Way to go to our dear Sarah. You are amazing. I am glad to see you won't be a fat walker like mama when you get old like me.

Unknown said...

Well by then my joints will have given out from jogging so much so I probably will! (: