Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am home from Utah

I had a great visit in Salt Lake City with my good friend Gloria. She was my roomie in Virginia. It was so good to be able to see her again.
We found some great pumpkins in Provo. The kids did a great job of carving them

(with help from Sarah and Richard)


We saw a 3 D movie on Dinosaurs at Thanksgiving Point.



There is such a great Dinosaur museum north of Provo. At Thanksgiving Point they

have more whole dinosaurs than any other museum in the world. Lots of hands on activities

for the kids. It was great.


This was such a great day at Lehman's cave

which is 2 hours west of Sarah's home.



I was able to see my adopted parents, Wilma and Laurence Potts.

It was such a wonderful experience.



I spent the night with Susan Potts Kimura. We were

roomies for 3 years while attending BYU


I had a great chance to eat at the Noodle and Company with Amy

and Dustin. Dustin was Art's old roomie while at BYU. Amy is heading

to the MTC on December 29th where she will be learning Polish before serving in Poland.



I was happy to get to Utah in time for a baby shower thrown by Tara for

Char. Lots of returned missionaries and Amy. There was Sisters Johnson, Morris, Barrett, Christensen, Gill, Klinger, Wengert and Amy. It was so great to see them all.


Went to Delta to see Rhett Arave and his new bride and parents.

He was one of the first missionaries that lived with us.


Richard has rabbits. This is his 'Jack'. While I was there the total bunny supply

was upped to 40. The doe litters are to be 12 and instead they had two batches

of 15. Richard wants to sell them and what they can't sell they eat.



Sarah and Richard after church


I was able to have a great visit with my brother LeGrande who had come

down from Brigham City.


Trick or Treat

Coi was a cute little witch


Ean made a great Pirate


Ria went as a Korean Princess. Sarah had gotten the outfit during her trip to Korea



Aunt Kathleen and Uncle Don still live in Salt Lake. She had just gotten out of the hospital after having her heart shocked to get it back in rhythm. Other than that they are feeling pretty good.


No comments: