Sunday, February 28, 2010

Revenge at last

Since I go into the hospital early Tuesday morning, I decided to get my haircut. They are going to shave part of it on the left and I thought it would look stupid, so I got it all cut off. Amanda had a pair of clippers so we did it after church.

Eva cut it off on the sides to make a mohawk. Rebecca put the jell in and there we were.

This was the side view.





Then Amanda took over and took off the rest. I look like one of the Prisoner of War people.

Actually I named this picture revenge. The girls got back at me for when I cut their hair just like this when part of them were little. I know Rebecca, Mary and Sarah at least are rejoicing to see this picture and have lots of satisfaction in their lives right now.


They tell me it will grow back. I am glad

No comments: