Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My 3rd grader

Today was Megan's 1st day back to school. I can't believe that she is a 3rd grader already!! How did that happen someone please tell me;-) We got her off to school on time and the morning went really good. So I thought something has to go wrong my life doesn't move this smooth then I let her start to ride the bus home from school this year (BIG step for me I know) so I thought that they would put her on the wrong bus......but that went good also. She got home a little late but it's the 1st day and I kind of thought she would. So I thought this is going to be a good day......then I got the homework out and that's when the day took a turn I knew it was to good to be true! Why do they have to have homework on the 1st day of school? WHY??
Ashley I hope High School was all you hoped it would be!!!

No comments: