Sunday, June 14, 2009

Megan is growing up

Megan is starting to grow up on me and wanting to do more things for herself. Because she is almost 8 years old!! Or so I've been told about 100 times in the last 3 months by her. So I have started to let her pick out her own outfits even if I don't think that they look good together, and if she wants a bath or a shower stuff like that. Today she wanted to pick out her own dress for church so I told her that she could do that. Then she told me that she wanted to do her own hair I told her she could do that also because when she does her own hair it is always just picking out a head band that she thinks looks nice and shes done. You can tell by looking at the pictures I have put on that didn't happen this time. She worked VERY hard to make it look that pretty. So that is how she went to church. Thankfully no one laughed at her or anything;-)

When she took them out to take her shower she counted. There was 21 of them in her hair. Why do I have or need 21??

1 comment:

The Fabulous Fosters said...

Actually it didn't look that bad. Everyone thought it was cute.