Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Frog terrarium

MEGAN"S FROGS ARE BACK!!! Anyone who knows Megan knows how much she LOVES frogs and toads. We went down to the basement to do some sewing tonight and all of a sudden Megan starts going crazy saying "My frogs are back in my terrarium,(aka are fire window well) my frogs are awake, they are awake at last!!!!!" I don't know where this love that she has for them comes from but she can sit for hours and just look at them and make notes on what they are doing. She hates bugs and creepy crawlies so she likes to see the frogs eating all of them up. She has even tried to kiss one once when she was 4 to see if it would turn into a prince. It didn't. I know its not a very girl thing to do but she could care less. Hey what ever make her happy is what I say. Thats what soap is for;-)
(For Sarah hehe;-) ter·rar·i·um
1.enclosure for small animals: an enclosure that is used for keeping or observing small land animals such as lizards in a simulated natural environment



























It was raining so you need to look closely to see them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yah, thats a 4 clapper word! :p You tell her to just keep on kissin frogs, and only frogs for another decade or so!! :)

Missy said...

I am grateful that Frogs and Toads that are at my house are able to find a "Foster" home at yours! (especially since I am allergic!)