Wednesday, January 14, 2009

She's alive

Just so you know, Eva did call and she is now off the hook. Your free pass to smack her has now been expired. Back when I was in Wis. Crystal sent these to me that she took of Ria @ 18 months and since my comp. was down for so long I didn't have access to them, and then kinda forgot about them. But aren't they cute?
I was going to order some prints to hand out. Which do you like the best? I'll do a survey and that will determine where I lean. Didn't Crystal do a good job? I wasn't even there. She was watching her for me, we had been planning to do it sometime, and she surprised me with getting it all done. She borrowed Ebie's dress and did her hair and everything. She's awesome!

5 comments:

Becca said...

I like the top one and the 3rd one. She is very cute in all of then.

Brittany @ My Decoupaged Life said...

I think I like the top one best

The Fabulous Fosters said...

I like the top and the 3rd the best. She is a sweetheart isn't she

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm alive! I like the 2nd one!

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm alive and kicking! I like the 2nd but of course they are all so cute! How could they not be. Crystal did an AWESOME job!